There are a few things that we lifelong learners can all identify with. Do a few of these sound familiar? Going back to school as an adult isn’t always easy, but it is rewarding.
See how many of these fit your story and let us know on social media. Or share other “things you know to be true” as an adult learner on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Tag us at @ksucontinuinged and we’ll share.
Best of luck and keep on learning. We’re proud of you!
1. It’s never too late to go learn something new.
2. But … you might be older than your teacher.
3. Knowing the location of Wi-Fi hotspots is key.
4. Procrastination comes as a result of a sick kid.
Not because of a night out socializing with your friends.
5. You sometimes do homework alongside your kids and find yourself a little jealous of how easy theirs is.
A baking soda volcano? Why can’t that be 10% of your grade?
6. You’re in this class because you want to be there.
And you’re going to give 110%.
7. After you get that certificate, you’re hanging it in a prominent place. You already have the spot picked out.
E-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y is going to know. As they should.
8. Your final project is something you can actually use in your career.
And it’s going to look nice in your portfolio.
9. You update your LinkedIn profile with your new credential
… and add your instructor as a connection
10. Graduation feels amazing. You’re done!
Until you start flipping through the Course Catalog a few months later … when you’re on the cover inspiring others to empower themselves for reinvention and success!