Our college received nine marketing awards at the University Professional and Continuing Education Association’s Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar held Dec. 5-7 in Washington, D.C. This annual gathering unites hundreds of marketing professionals across America and Canada, all in the name of higher education. Keynote speakers, concurrent sessions, and networking opportunities are highlights of this annual event.
Haydn Kuprevich, awards luncheon chair, said nearly 200 entries received gold, silver and/or bronze awards in categories such as Print Publications, Brochures, Interactive Media, Recruitment Strategies, and Most Improved. He said, “As marketers, we need to build brand awareness for returning and new students. We need to focus on innovation, creativity and ROI.”
Davia Rose Lassiter, CCPE director of marketing, traveled to DC to accept the awards on behalf of the college. She said, “We appreciate this incredible recognition from UPCEA. Our success is due to the teamwork of our college and our graduates’ enthusiasm for sharing their experience and achievements.”
CCPE won the following awards:
- Brochure/Booklet: Open House booklet
- General Catalog: The Course Catalog
- Most Improved: Summer University Banners
- Newsletter: OLLI Newsletter
- Streaming/On-Demand Content: Culinary Apprenticeship Certificate commercial
- Online Display Ads: Culinary Apprenticeship Certificate
- Strategic Recruitment: January 2017 Open House
- Streaming/On-Demand Content: Board of Regents video
- Single Ad Category: Braves Yearbook “Take Your Win Home”
Feature photo: Davia Rose Lassiter, CCPE director of marketing, poses for a photo with Bob Hansen, UPCEA CEO.