CCPE Wins 10 National Marketing Awards
Postcards, videos, newsletters and more were among the 10 awards CCPE collected at the University Professional and Continuing Education Association’s Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar from Nov. 6-9 in Long Beach, California. Representatives from colleges and universities from across the U.S. convened to gain knowledge on best practices and innovative strategies in their industry.
CCPE was among nearly 40 colleges recognized as Gold Award recipients. Recognition was also provided for silver and bronze award recipients. Multiple categories included Print Publications, Advertising, Mixed Media Campaign, Most Improved and Interactive Media.
Our awards are as follows:
• Postcard (Branding 2.0 series)
• Mixed Media Campaign (Culinary Apprenticeship and Healthcare Spring Open House)
• Newsletter (OLLI Newsletter 2018 Series)
• Print Ad Campaign (Esther Romanoff Kazer Senior Literacy Program)
• Streaming/On-Demand Content (Graduation Live Stream, Social Media Student Feature, Catalog Shoots and Reveals)
• Catalog: Course Catalog
• E-Communication (Email marketing)
• Brochure/Booklet: Branding 2.0 Brochure Series
• Miscellaneous Interactive Media (Educational Videos: Social Media Marketing, AutoCAD, Paralegal Certificate
• Strategic Recruitment Marketing Plan (Culinary Apprenticeship and Healthcare Spring Open House)
Davia Rose Lassiter, director of marketing, accepted awards for CCPE at this event. She said, “We are grateful to have an organization like UPCEA recognize the efforts we put into promoting lifelong learning. The success of our students is the backbone of our marketing, and we are all proud to share their stories in a variety of creative ways.”