Students will learn how to make important key decisions on their Estates for Retirement.
- The 3 documents everyone MUST HAVE in retirement
- The USELESS WILL-it’s a good thing!
- Basics of a Revocable Living Trust
- How to avoid DEATH Probate and LIVING Probate
- How to BLOW UP 401K’s and IRA’s with unnecessary TAXATION
- How to accidentally disinherit children and grandchildren
- 2nd marriage solutions in Estate Planning
- What to do if you have a Retirement Account and a Revocable Living Trust
- Beneficiary Form mistakes to avoid
- Retirement Accounts, Life Insurance, Annuities
Nic Yeomans is the President and Chief Compliance Officer at Yeomans Consulting Group, Inc. In his 16th year of practice, Nic is a Certified Financial Planner where he primarily focuses on advanced tax and estate planning for business owners, medical professionals, and retirees. Nic has a passion to educate his clients and peers, often teaching classes and hosting Q&A sessions. Nic graduated from Lee University and continued his education at Emory University where he graduated from The Learning Institute for Financial Executives and received his Certificate in Financial Planning. He is also a member of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants. Outside of work, Nic has been married to his college sweetheart Suzette for 15 years; together they have 3 daughters and 2 dogs. They are active members at North Metro Church in Marietta, and in their free time, they enjoy traveling and discovering new restaurants. A few times a month you will find Nic on the golf course or hosting a guy's night to watch UFC fights.
#1: Basics of Estate Planning for Retirement
|Start Date||January 22, 2024|
|End Date||January 22, 2024|
|01||Monday, 01/22/2024||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||Nicholas Yeomans|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: