Students can expect to learn:
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, beneficiaries
- Taxation: income, estate, inheritance, strategies
- Long-term care: insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Social Security: claiming, spousal benefits
- Healthcare costs: retirement expenses, planning strategies
- Charitable giving: tax benefits, community contributions
- Funeral planning: pre-arrangements, final expenses
- Estate distribution: family discussions, fair solutions
- Legal documents: power of attorney, healthcare directives
- Probate and administration: simplify estate settlement
- Tax laws: stay updated on changes
- Financial tools: software, retirement planning assistance
Special notice: This class will be delivered online. You will need access to a computer with an internet connection that remains stable for the duration of the class. Though a chat feature is available, a microphone is preferred. For most productive audio/video participation, a webcam and/or headset are encouraged. Virtual classes may be recorded.
Nic Yeomans is the President and Chief Compliance Officer at Yeomans Consulting Group, Inc. In his 16th year of practice, Nic is a Certified Financial Planner where he primarily focuses on advanced tax and estate planning for business owners, medical professionals, and retirees. Nic has a passion to educate his clients and peers, often teaching classes and hosting Q&A sessions.
Nic graduated from Lee University and continued his education at Emory University where he graduated from The Learning Institute for Financial Executives and received his Certificate in Financial Planning. He is also a member of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants.
Outside of work, Nic has been married to his college sweetheart Suzette for 15 years; together they have 3 daughters and 2 dogs. They are active members at North Metro Church in Marietta, and in their free time, they enjoy traveling and discovering new restaurants. A few times a month you will find Nic on the golf course or hosting a guy’s night to watch UFC fights.
#1: Death and Taxes Online
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: