www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
(19 contact hours) The Certificate in End-of-Life Care will enhance the knowledge and skills of health care professionals and individuals who work with or care for those experiencing a terminal illness.
- End-of-Life Issues: Ethical Issues
- End-of-Life Issues: Hospice and Palliative Care
- End-of-Life Issues: Pain Assessment and Management
- End-of-Life Issues: Physiologic Changes at the End of Life
- End-of-Life Issues: Death, Dying, and Grief
- Cultural Considerations at the End of Life
- Pediatric End-of-Life Care: Compassion and Caring
- Caregiving at the End of Life: Issues and Considerations
- Organ and Tissue Donation and Recovery
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: End of Life Care Certificate - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: