This program provides a foundation for individuals just beginning their sales career and new approaches for veteran salespeople who want to accelerate their careers, and their incomes, by mastering the art and science of professional selling.
The key topics include:
- Developing the mindset of top performing salespeople
- Building foundational soft selling and process skills
- Understanding the buyer’s mind and needs
- Improving customer relationships
- Prospecting strategies and skills
- Presenting value-driven solutions
- Managing customer concerns and objections
- Successfully gaining commitment
The professional selling certification process assists companies in driving new revenue, reducing salesforce turnover, and dramatically improving ramp-up time for new sales hires. The Professional Selling program will benefit any individual who wants to learn the process and skills needed to become a highly-respected sales professional and future sales leader.
The Center for Professional Selling at Kennesaw State University will award program graduates with a Certificate in the Fundamentals of Professional Selling.
For information on invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.
Executive Education Instructor
#1: Fundamentals of Professional Selling Mobile Learning
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Innovation White Belt Program
Leadership Excellence for Managers and Directors
Executive Certificate Program in Business Strategy: The Coles Mini MBA Online Live