Revive your lost or forgotten knowledge of English grammar and gain confidence in your ability to produce grammatically correct writing. Whether you’re a student or professional, a published or beginning writer, this course will help you navigate and master the linguistic twists and turns inherent in English grammar. Grammar is fun if you know the rules. A patient instructor will support you throughout the course, and plenty of interactive exercises will give you ample opportunity to put into practice everything you learn.
Note: This course is not designed for ESL students. If you are an ESL student, please consider enrolling in ESL Grammar.
- Recognize and correctly use commonly mixed-up words.
- Locate subjects and predicates and understand their place in sentence structure.
- Spot sentence fragments and rework them into complete sentences.
- Maintain consistency in person, tense, and structure.
- Learn basic rules of capitalization and punctuation.
- Review concepts and practice editing
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a basic understanding of English grammar.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Grammar Refresher - Online (Self Paced)
#2: Grammar Refresher - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: