Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Gain a more advanced understanding of the structure and function of the human body! In this course, you’ll learn about the four main types of tissues, the general and special senses, cellular metabolism, and the importance of chemicals called acids, bases, and salts. You’ll also find out about significant events throughout the lifespan, from fertilization of an egg cell through old age.
- Become familiar with the four major types of tissues—epithelial, connective, muscle, and nervous.
- Explore sensation and learn about touch, pressure, temperature, and pain.
- Understand the structures of the eye and the perception of sight.
- Discover the physics of sound and how the structures of your ears allow you to hear.
- Find out about the important senses of smell and taste.
- Study the fascinating topic of cellular metabolism—the chemical reactions that occur in your body’s cells.
- Learn what happens during pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, and breastfeeding.
- Understand changes that occur during puberty, adulthood, and old age.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Human Anatomy and Physiology II - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
75-Hr. GA Salesperson Pre-Licensing Course – Online
Second Home Ownership- Trends, Options, and Opportunities – Online
Java Intermediate – Online
Teaching Adult Learners – Online* (Self Paced)
Instant Italian – Online (Self Paced)
Certified Internal Auditor Certificate – Online