www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn how to evaluate, buy, sell, and profit with investment tools that were once thought to be only for the pros. This course will teach you how to protect your portfolio and profit in a down market, an up market, or even a flat market. Learn to leverage your investment dollars for potential profits that surpass those possible with stocks.
- Discover and define stock options.
- Learn the basic terms and concepts.
- Explore option pricing and what to look for.
- Be able to use profit/loss graphs.
- Learn how to buy long call and long put options
- Learn how to sell short call and short put options.
- Understand the covered call option strategy.
- Be familiar with three advanced option strategies.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Stock Options Introduction - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Certified Internal Auditor Certificate – Online
Employment Law Fundamentals – Online* (Self Paced)
Excel 2019 Introduction – Online
Discover Sign Language – Online
Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing – Online
Indoor Environmentalist (CIE) Certification Preparation – Online*