Discover what you need to know to homeschool your children successfully. You’ll find out how to research legal requirements, choose the best curriculum, organize your school day, provide great socialization opportunities, and make the most of raising your children. When you finish this course, you’ll have lots of information and guidance to plot your homeschooling course for years to come!
- Explore the legalities of homeschooling, along with its language and history.
- Understand the different types of curriculum and how they might best fit your family.
- Explore socialization issues, and discover activities for homeschooled children.
- Become familiar with resources and support options for homeschoolers, both locally and on the Internet.
- Select and teach the life skills you want your children to know, including how to manage their time and finances.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: Homeschool With Success - Online* (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: