www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
This insightful course will help you discover an exciting new way to express yourself and enhance your creativity. You’ll learn to use powerful journaling techniques to develop a deeper and more spiritual understanding of yourself and explore your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and values. You’ll also discover how to use journaling to ease the stress of unwanted change, improve your physical and emotional health, and achieve a greater level of professional success.
- Discover the difference between a journal and a diary, and identify the most common benefits of journaling.
- Explore your preferred journaling tools, aids, and resources.
- Apply a seven-step process to help you begin journaling.
- Delve into using art and craft media to enhance your journal.
- Find out how to use journaling for the purpose of self-discovery.
- Determine how to use journaling to maintain your emotional well-being.
- Learn how to use journaling to deepen your creativity.
- Examine how to journal through chaos, crisis, and change.
- Practice using journaling to record and explore your dreams.
- Study how journaling can aid you in developing your career.
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of your journaling habit.
www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/online-courses/journaling-introduction-self-paced?tab=syllabus " "">View a course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Journaling Introduction - Online* (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Homeschool With Success – Online* (Self Paced)
LSAT Preparation – Part 1 – Online (Self Paced)
Personal Finance – Online (Self Paced)
GRE Preparation – Verbal and Analytical – Online (Self Paced)
Journaling Introduction – Online