This course walks you through the fundamentals of investing. You will learn about the stock markets, 401k plans, and retirement, as well as how to manage personal financial issues that are essential to your success as an investor. You will gain a comprehensive and thorough education in personal finance and investment.
- Learn investing theory, how investing works and review the most common investments you will encounter.
- Learn definitions, uses, and more of stocks and bonds.
- Learn how the securities exchanges and stock markets operate.
- Discover how trade players perform the job and how they are compensated in order to become an educated consumer.
- Learn the pros and cons of different investment programs.
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the different techniques used to research and analyze stocks.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader).
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh- My! - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Instant Italian – Online (Self Paced)
Write Fiction Like a Pro – Online (Self Paced)
Personal Finance – Online (Self Paced)
GRE Preparation – Verbal and Analytical – Online (Self Paced)
Real Estate Investing – Online (Self Paced)
LSAT Preparation – Part 1 – Online (Self Paced)