Assisting Aging Parents – Online
Are your parents in their golden years? Learning how to help parents or other loved ones through their transition can prepare us for our own. This compassionate and comprehensive class will give you the tools, techniques, and insights for this passage. You’ll learn to handle most of the challenges you will face while coming to appreciate and cherish the privilege of the journey.
- Understand the importance of capturing family history and helping parents maintain zest for life.
- Learn what legal documents your parents need to prepare in advance as part of their estate planning.
- Understand various types of help available for you and your aging parents and where to find it.
- Learn when and how to choose different living arrangements with your parents.
- Understand issues in dealing with death as a life event.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.