Drawing for the Beginner – Online
Have you always been interested in drawing, but never really knew how to get started? Gain a solid foundation and understanding of the basics to drawing and become the artist you’ve always dreamed you could be! Gain a solid understanding of the many tools of the trade, including paper types, drawing styles, rendering techniques, and the basic principal of perspective, layout, design, lighting, volume, and space. You’ll even discover how best to get in touch with your right brain.
- Identify basic tools and supplies an artist needs for various projects.
- Describe the importance of silhouette and the outlining shape.
- Demonstrate how to draw what you see using lighting and shading.
- Show how to find the horizon line, create depth in your page, and find the vanishing points of your lines.
- Use rendering, layout, and design to create realism and persuasion in a piece of art.
- Show how to create a realistic landscape or animal drawing using color and shapes.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.