Instant Italian – Online (Self Paced)
This dynamic course makes learning Italian fun and surprisingly easy. You’ll learn how to ask directions, book a room, order a meal, and much more – in Italian! Phonetic spellings of each word and phrase make mastering pronunciation a breeze. The course audio even lets you hear and practice Italian with a simple click of your mouse. Cultural notes are included throughout the course to help you better understand the Italian people and their way of life. This course will prepare you to speak basic Italian in a wide variety of settings and situations, and it promises to enrich your experiences while traveling in Italy. Benissimo!
- Get acquainted with the history of the Italian language, and learn some basic words and phrases.
- Discover the Italian alphabet and pronunciation rules.
- Explore how Italian articles (definite and indefinite), nouns, and adjectives work in the singular and plural forms.
- Ask about and discuss the days of the week, months, dates, seasons, and discuss the weather.
- Learn how to tell time, ask the time, and understand transportation and business schedules.
- Ask about foods and beverages, and order meals in various kinds of eateries.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.