Journaling Introduction – Online
This insightful course will help you discover an exciting new way to express yourself and enhance your creativity. You’ll learn to use powerful journaling techniques to develop a deeper and more spiritual understanding of yourself and explore your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and values. You’ll also discover how to use journaling to ease the stress of unwanted change, improve your physical and emotional health, and achieve a greater level of professional success.
- Discover the difference between a journal and a diary, and identify the most common benefits of journaling.
- Explore your preferred journaling tools, aids, and resources.
- Apply a seven-step process to help you begin journaling.
- Evaluate the most popular and beneficial journaling techniques
- Delve into using art and craft media to enhance your journal.
- Find out how to use journaling for the purpose of self-discovery.
- Determine how to use journaling to maintain your emotional well-being.
- Learn how to use journaling to deepen your creativity.
- Examine how to journal through chaos, crisis, and change.
- Practice using journaling to record and explore your dreams.
- Study how journaling can aid you in developing your career.
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of your journaling habit.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
- Start Date 11/11/2020
- End Date 01/01/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.