Photographing Nature with Your Digital Camera – Online (Self Paced)
Learn how to use your digital camera to take stunning nature photos, including landscapes, flowers, animals, and even macro shots.
- Find out how to use light, composition, lines, form shape, contrast, and circles to take beautiful nature photos.
- Explore the art of photographing flowers and trees and experiment with new perspectives.
- Learn techniques for photographing oceans, lakes, and streams, and practice working with shutter speeds to freeze or blur water in motion.
- Develop the skills you need to photograph large animals, small animals, and birds.
- Learn how to use telephoto equipment to access all parts of nature.
- Explore the tiny world of macro photography, learn about the equipment needed to help you get macro shots, and discuss macro techniques.
- Learn about post-processing and photo-editing software.
- Expand your understanding of subjects and composition through abstract nature photography.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.