Photoshop Elements Intermediate – Online
Adobe’s Photoshop Elements is full of outstanding features for advanced editing. Once you’ve learned the basics, you’re ready to see how they all work together for detailed editing, building collages, restoring old photos, and more. This class is designed for those already familiar with cropping, printing, and color adjustments, as well the various selection tools. If you’re ready to take your photo-editing skills to the next level, join us and see what more you can do with the advanced features of Elements.
Prerequisite: Photoshop Elements Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Know how to use specific tools and correct distortion for portrait editing.
- Recognize the value of advanced distortion techniques and image merging.
- Utilize the various tools available to restore and enhance old and damaged photos.
- Incorporate the many special effects and filters Photoshop Elements offers for photographic projects.
- Add patterns to images, and integrate them with advanced layer techniques.
- Create animation from still images, and build Flipbooks and slide shows with Photoshop Elements.
- Freeze frames of video as still images, correct vignettes, and enlarge them using various methods.
- Utilize Photomerge to create panoramic images.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of RAW files, shape tools, and exposure correction options.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for Windows. Software is not included in course fee. This course is written for the Windows version of the software. Mac students are welcome, but will need to make standard Windows/Mac keystroke conversions.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Visit www.ed2go.com/ksuconed and click on “Courses.” Find your course and click on the course title. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). You will then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date 02/12/2020
- End Date 04/03/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.