Photoshop Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Artists, photographers, designers, and hobbyists all rely on Photoshop for graphic design work. If you want to work with graphics, Photoshop is the program you will most need to learn. Photoshop Introduction will teach you how to use Photoshop with detailed, step-by-step instructions that you’ll have no trouble following – even if you’ve never used a computer for graphics before! The course begins with an introduction to the Photoshop environment. Next, you’ll learn how to create simple digital paintings. Then, you’ll be editing your own photographs to remove red-eye, get rid of dust and scratches, and correct image exposure. You will be well on your way to expressing yourself with the most exciting graphics program ever written.
- Use the Photoshop interface to open and save files and undo mistakes.
- Discover the Brush, Eraser, and Marquee tools.
- Learn the Lasso, Magic Wand, and Quick Selection tools.
- Create calculated and custom brushes that paint using the Dynamics controls.
- Use the Gradient tool to choose, design, and save gradients.
- Use the History and Art History brushes, History palette, and Snapshot features on images and photos.
- Set, edit, adjust, and warp type using the Type tool.
- Crop, resize, or resample images and calculate the pixels for various outputs.
- Use the Red Eye, Healing Brush, Spot Healing Brush, and Clone Stamp tools to retouch, restore, and rearrange images.
- Correct images to restore white balance, globally correct exposure, remove color casts, and sharpen.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6. Software is not included in course fee.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.