Stock Options Introduction – Online
Learn how to evaluate, buy, sell, and profit with investment tools that were once thought to be only for the pros. This course will teach you how to protect your portfolio and profit in a down market, an up market, or even a flat market. Learn to leverage your investment dollars for potential profits that surpass those possible with stocks.
- Introduce and define stock options.
- Learn the basic terms and concepts.
- To learn about option premiums.
- Explore option pricing and what to look for.
- Be able to use profit/loss graphs.
- Learn how to buy long call and long put options.
- Learn how to sell short call and short put options.
- Understand the covered call option strategy.
- Be familiar with three advanced option strategies.
- To summarize the course and erect guideposts.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date 03/17/2021
- End Date 05/07/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.