This course walks you through the fundamentals of investing. You will learn about the stock markets, 401k plans, and retirement, as well as how to manage personal financial issues that are essential to your success as an investor. You will gain a comprehensive and thorough education in personal finance and investment.
- Learn investing theory, how investing works and review the most common investments you will encounter.
- Learn definitions, uses, and more of stocks and bonds.
- Learn how the securities exchanges and stock markets operate.
- Discover how trade players perform the job and how they are compensated in order to become an educated consumer.
- Learn the pros and cons of different investment programs.
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the different techniques used to research and analyze stocks.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh- My! - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: