Twelve Steps to Successful Job Search – Online (Self Paced)
Identify the job that is best for your needs. Learn how to build rapport with any interviewer, both verbally and non-verbally, while mastering the six phases of a successful job interview.
- Identify your core strengths and competencies that will differentiate you from your competition throughout your job search.
- Define the job that is right for you.
- Create a resume and cover letter.
- Develop networking opportunities.
- Demonstrate your value to a company.
- Learn about communication before, during, and after a job interview.
- Prepare for job interviews by reviewing job interview questions and the top qualities and characteristics interviewers look for in a candidate.
- Learn the ins and outs of accepting, rejecting, and negotiating job offers.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.