Who doesn’t know the fear of the blank page? How can we transform our visions into the written word? Is it really possible to become a terrific writer? You’ll find the answer to these and more of your questions in Writeriffic. In this high-energy class you’ll learn lots of tricks from the published writer’s toolbox. Whether you’re at work now or hoping to write a novel, a nonfiction book, a memoir, short stories or articles, Writerific liberates the imaginative, inventive bolts of genius that are inside everyone. If you’ve ever dreamed of hearing your writer’s voice and writing what’s in your heart and head, this class will make it happen.
- Learn about your writer’s voice and begin to express your creativity.
- Know who your reader is and if they understand your message.
- Familiarize yourself with genres in fiction and nonfiction writing.
- Get a clear concept of the grammar and production requirements for creating marketable writing.
- Learn how to evaluate your own work and find ways to improve it.
This course is part of the Creative Writing Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Writeriffic - Creativity Training for Writers - Online
|Start Date||February 09, 2022|
|End Date||April 01, 2022|
#2: Writeriffic - Creativity Training for Writers - Online
|Start Date||March 16, 2022|
|End Date||May 06, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: