A to Z Grantwriting – Online
A to Z Grantwriting is an invigorating and informative course that will equip you with the skills and tools you need to enter the exciting field of grant writing! You’ll learn how to raise needed funds by discovering how and where to look for potential funders who are a good match for your organization. You’ll also learn how to network and develop true partnerships with a variety of funders, how to organize a successful grant writing campaign, and how to put together a complete proposal package.
- Get an overview of who seeks grants, how to get into grant writing, and what kind of grants are available.
- Learn how to effectively organize all your research.
- Understand how to build additional funding resources through networking.
- Explore how to write the letter of inquiry and the letter of request.
- Discover how to streamline your efforts through the Gold Medal Proposal Package and the Rollover Concept.
- Understand the application review process, learn how to ask for feedback when your request is denied, create your final report, and show funders the benefits of supporting your program.
- Get some ideas for how to present your proposal package so that it catches the funder’s eye.
“Wow! The course delivered everything I could have hoped for. It was very well organized. Concepts were explained in easy-to-understand terms. It was thorough! Every lesson developed a foundation for the next. This is the on-line course that should serve as a design guide for all others. I got so much out of this course and have recommended it to others. Thank you!”
– L. Worsham, Savannah, GA
For our online course refund policy, click here.
This course is part of the Grant Writing Certificate.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Word.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.