Learn how to use Microsoft Access 2013’s advanced features to build more intuitive and powerful databases.
Prerequisite: Access 2013 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn how to import and share data between Access and other applications.
- Create and modify forms and discover table relationships.
- Use functions and queries summarize and rearrange data to make it easy to understand.
- Create reports with the Report Wizard, and then customize their appearance through layout view and design view.
- Learn how to build a database for shared use and build a navigation form to direct users to the reports they need.
- Discover Visual Basic through a brief overview.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Microsoft Access 2013. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: Access 2013 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Access 2013 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: