Microsoft Access 2013 Intermediate – Online
Learn how to use Microsoft Access 2013’s advanced features to build more intuitive and powerful databases.
Prerequisite: Access 2013 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn how to import and share data between Access and other applications.
- Create and modify forms and discover table relationships.
- Use functions and queries summarize and rearrange data to make it easy to understand.
- Create reports with the Report Wizard, and then customize their appearance through layout view and design view.
- Learn how to build a database for shared use and build a navigation form to direct users to the reports they need.
- Discover Visual Basic through a brief overview.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Microsoft Access 2013. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 11/11/2020
- End Date 01/01/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.