Microsoft Access 2013 Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn to build, edit, and maintain a database in Microsoft Access 2013, complete with tables, reports, forms, macros, and queries to give you fast access to all your important information.
- Learn the components of a database and rules for auto-filling data.
- Organize your data into multiple tables, and build relationships between those tables based on their content.
- Build simple forms for data entry and viewing data in single tables, and create complex forms that work with multiple tables.
- Learn how Access queries work; master their use so you can sort, filter, and search a database quickly.
- Create reports with the Report Wizard, and then customize their appearance through layout view and design view.
- Build macros to elminate redundant procedures by turning them into something you can accomplish with one click.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Microsoft Access 2013. Software is not included in course fee.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.