Access 2019 Intermediate – Online (Self Paced)
MUST CALL TO REGISTER: 470-578-6765 or 470-578-6693
Take your Microsoft Access skills to the next level. Learn how to use Microsoft Access 2019’s advanced features to build more intuitive and powerful databases from scratch.
Prerequisite: Access 2019 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Discover how to import and share data between Access and other applications, such as Excel.
- Create key fields in tables and use actioin queries.
- Examine query joins and data functions.
- Design a mathmatical formula of your own, a query calculation.
- Build a dialog box to run reports based on custom-built criteria.
- Employ Visual Basic to automate common tasks.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, and Microsoft Access 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.