Learn how to create tables that simplify data entry, create professional-looking reports, and design useful queries in Microsoft Access 2019.
- Identify the components of a database and rules for auto-filling data.
- Organize your data into multiple tables, and build relationships between those tables based on their content.
- Build simple forms for data entry and viewing data in single tables, and create complex forms that work with multiple tables.
- Learn how Access queries work; master their use so you can sort, filter, and search a database quickly.
- Create reports with the Report Wizard, and then customize their appearance using design view’s tools.
- Build macros to elminate redundant procedures by turning them into something you can accomplish with one click.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, and Microsoft Access 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Access 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Access 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: