This mobile-learning program is your opportunity to master the account management principles made famous by the creators of the Clients for Life® client retention process. You will learn best practices for winning and retaining client loyalty in a low-bid world. The main topics include understanding and managing client expectations, building professional relationships and delivering technical expertise. The lead instructors are John Gamble and Steve Wurzbacher who are world-renowned experts in account management and client retention.
Account Managers will Learn how to…
- Apply the Attitude and Action™ principles for understanding and managing client relationships
- Design and lead an Expectations Session™ with key clients
- Use the Web of Influence® method for mapping relationships
- Effectively communicate and connect with clients
- Implement the RevelationX™ Service Life Cycle method
- Build and nurture authentic business relationships
- Achieve world-class client retention rates
For companies requiring invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.
Questions? Contact Us
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 25
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.5
- Fee $895
No extra information available at this moment.