While it is true that accounting professionals are scarce, those with corporate accounting experience are even more rare. This course will build on the knowledge you gained in the Accounting Fundamentals online course (or another introductory accounting course) to provide you with a solid understanding of corporate accounting practices. In Accounting Fundamentals II, you’ll explore such topics as special journals, uncollectible accounts receivable, plant assets, depreciation, notes and interest, accrued revenue and expenses, dividends, retained earnings, and various financial reports for corporations.
Prerequisite: Accounting Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
- Learn how to account for uncollectible Accounts Receivable.
- Record plant assets and depreciation transactions.
- Calculate, journalize, and post Notes Payable, Notes Receivable, accrued income and accrued expenses.
- Journalize and post adjusting and closing entries, and prepare Post Closing Trial Balance.
- Learn how to make federal tax deposits and prepare year-end tax documents.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, Acrobat Reader, access to a calculator or adding machine, and completion of Accounting Fundamentals (or equivalent experience).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Accounting Fundamentals II - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: