If you’re interested in increasing your financial awareness and accountability while also gaining a marketable skill, this course is for you. You’ll learn the basics of double-entry bookkeeping, while also learning how to analyze and record financial transactions, as well as prepare various financial reports at the end of the fiscal period. Accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll procedures, sales taxes, and various common banking activities will be discussed. We’ll cover all the bases, from writing checks to preparing an income statement and closing out accounts at the end of each fiscal period. Suitable for either a small business or an individual household, this course is sure to increase financial awareness and accountability.
- Learn how to analyze transactions, enter them in the General Ledger, and prepare a Balance Sheet.
- Learn how to compute gross and net pay and journalize a payroll.
- Learn how to write checks, complete deposit slips, and prepare a bank reconciliation form.
- Learn how to post journal totals to the General Ledger and prepare a Schedule of Accounts Payable and a Schedule of Accounts Receivable.
- Learn how to prepare four end-of-year financial reports.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, Acrobat Reader, and access to a calculator or adding machine.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Accounting Fundamentals - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
#2: Accounting Fundamentals - Online
|Start Date||November 17, 2021|
|End Date||January 07, 2022|
#3: Accounting Fundamentals - Online
|Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|End Date||February 04, 2022|
#4: Accounting Fundamentals - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: