Achieving Top Search Engine Positions – Online (Self Paced)
Learn proven, step-by-step strategies to achieve higher positions with major search engines.
- Understand the history of search engines and directories and how search engines function.
- Master key HTML tags and parameters that are required for Search Engine Optimization.
- Understand how domain names, file names, and folder names affect search engine positioning.
- Learn about spamming techniques to stay away from.
- Learn the various ways to submit your Web site to search engines.
- Discover effective offline promotion techniques to boost your search engine rankings.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.