Everybody knows what a PDF document is, right? It’s a file that you print. If that’s all you’ve seen Acrobat do, you’re in for a huge surprise! In this course, you’ll discover how to bring together a wide range of content from dozens of programs that you can reuse and customize in Acrobat Pro. Need to change some text? No problem. Create a new file? That’s easy. Add a page from this file and an image from that file? Not a big deal. This software allows you to do all that and more!
- Get to know several different ways to create a PDF file, including using the Adobe PDFMaker and the Adobe Printer driver.
- Explore ways to add and remove pages from PDF documents, combine PDF documents, and add password security to your document.
- Insert and use bookmarks to help your readers get around your documents, and add attachments to your PDF files.
- Discover how to add links to your PDF document to open other pages, Web pages, or a blank e-mail, and import Web content to your PDF document.
- Explore how to convert tables on a simple PDF page to interactive form fields, and learn how to add new fields, calculate values in the form, and work with buttons.
This course is part of the Print Media Technology Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Acrobat X Professional (Windows or Mac), or Adobe Acrobat X Standard, Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7. Software is not included in course fee.
Please Note: Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are used in preparation of the course materials, although they aren’t necessary to complete the course. Access to these programs is useful for personal project development.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Acrobat Introduction - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Acrobat Introduction - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Acrobat Introduction - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: