Administrative Assistant Applications – Online (Self Paced)
Gain the skills and knowledge you’ll need to prepare for the Certified Administrative Professional exam and begin a rewarding career as an administrative assistant.
Prerequisite: Administrative Assistant Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
- Discover how time management, accounting, business law, organizational behavior, and management affect administrative assistant responsibilities and activities.
- Understand the basics of accounting including the general ledger, the accounting equation, key accounting terms, and the types of accounting.
- Understand the basics of business law, contracts, and the principal-agency relationship.
- Discover the forms of business organization and learn about the basics of ethics and organizational politics.
- Evaluate key management functions such as planning, control, motivation, and organization, and discover how to increase creativity.
- Contrast the difference between marketing and sales and learn the basics of operations management.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge) and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.