Administrative Dental Assistant Certificate – Online
- Understand the role of the administrative dental assistant
- Communicate effectively with patients and coworkers
- Relate to patients in a professional, caring manner
- Understand teamwork in the dental office
- Maintain quality patient records
- Understand information management in the dental office
- Become proficient with scheduling and recall systems
- Know how to process dental insurance
- Perform inventory management and equipment maintenance
- Know bookkeeping and collection procedures
Requirements: You’ll need a PC running Windows XP or newer. This program is not compatible with Mac. You’ll also need an Internet connection and e-mail capability.
The Administrative Dental Assistant, 3rd Edition, by Linda Gaylor
Student Workbook to Accompany the Administrative Dental Assistant, 3rd Edition, by Linda Gaylor
Additionally, this course will provide you with DENTRIX software that consists of sample practice opportunities. You can use this software to engage in activities and tasks that you would perform in an actual practice and suse it to demonstrate your skills.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 150
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 15
- Fee $1,895
No extra information available at this moment.