Agile Principles and Practices Certificate
Agile projects utilize frameworks and methodologies to bring products and services of value to users. Agile uses rolling planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; open communication between teams, stakeholders, and customers; and an emphasis on continuous improvement.
In this hybrid course you will learn the agile principles and key practices to implement. Course topics include agile mindset, concepts and terminology, applying agile to your work and team, and how to assess the readiness of your team or organization to use agile.
Questions? Contact Us
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret the Agile Manifesto including the 4 Core Values and 12 Principles
- Identify how agility enables organizations to adapt and respond to customer and market changes
- Compare and contrast agile frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, and SAFe
- Explain how to plug into an Agile Ecosystem during an organizational transformation
- Discuss the differences between doing and being agile
- Identify challenges large organizations experience when moving to Agility
Who Should Enroll
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Scrum team members: developers, product owners, and scrum masters
- Professionals whose companies are undergoing an agile transformation
Financial Aid Options
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Start Date 04/28/2020
- End Date 06/09/2020
- Delivery Hybrid
- Total Hours 27
- Class Sessions 10
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 2.7
- Fee $1,599
No extra information available at this moment.