AutoCAD Advanced Certificate
Combine your passion for technology and love of design into a rewarding career. AutoCAD is the most widely used computer-aided design (CAD) software for producing architectural, engineering and construction drawings. These classes benefit individuals in the engineering, construction, architecture and interior design industries. The software allows users to create 2D and 3D drawings using visualization and technical documentation. It increases productivity in manufacturing and design – replacing the need for manual drawings and designs.
Questions? Contact Us
What You’ll Learn
- How to work with advanced tables, annotations, editing and viewing tools
- Create advanced dynamic blocks and attributes and learn about sheet sets
- Publish and use collaboration tools while managing layers and learning to use the right tools for optimal performance
- Complete a hands-on project that can be used in your professional portfolio
Upon completion of the Essentials, Intermediate, and Advanced programs, you will be prepared to sit for the national Autodesk certification exam.
Who Should Enroll
- Architectural project managers seeking practical experience with computer-aided design and management
- Drafting professionals who desire to transition from traditional board design and drawing techniques
- Designers and engineers who need state-of-the-art tools
- Individuals considering computer-aided drafting as a career
- Review financial aid options.
- Restrictions apply. Call 470-578-6765 for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Start Date 07/18/2020
- End Date 09/12/2020
- Delivery Classroom
- Total Hours 32
- Class Sessions 8
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 3.2
- Fee $1,499
No extra information available at this moment.