AutoCAD Essentials Certificate
Combine your passion for technology and love of design into a rewarding career. AutoCAD is the most widely used computer-aided design (CAD) software for producing architectural, engineering and construction drawings. These classes benefit individuals in the engineering, construction, architecture and interior design industries. The software allows users to create 2D and 3D drawings using visualization and technical documentation. It increases productivity in manufacturing and design – replacing the need for manual drawings and designs.
Request More Information
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
What You’ll Learn
- Basic drawing, editing and viewing tools
- Organization of drawing objects on layers and insert reusable blocks
- Completion of a hands-on project that can be used as a foundation for your professional portfolio
Upon completion of the Essentials, Intermediate, and Advanced programs, you will be prepared to sit for the national Autodesk certification exam.
Who Should Enroll
- Architectural project managers seeking practical experience with computer-aided design and management
- Drafting professionals who desire to transition from traditional board design and drawing techniques
- Designers and engineers who need state-of-the-art tools
- Individuals considering computer-aided drafting as a career
“[The program] is quite impressive, thorough and methodical. The training has propelled my abilities in more ways than I had envisioned.”
– Jomo Sekou Henderson
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 09/25/2021
- End Date 11/13/2021
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 32
- Class Sessions 8
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 3.2
- Fee $1,499
No extra information available at this moment.