AutoCAD Intermediate Certificate
Combine your passion for technology and love of design into a rewarding career. AutoCAD is the most widely used computer-aided design (CAD) software for producing architectural, engineering and construction drawings. These classes benefit individuals in the engineering, construction, architecture and interior design industries. The software allows users to create 2D and 3D drawings using visualization and technical documentation. It increases productivity in manufacturing and design – replacing the need for manual drawings and designs.
Request More Information
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
What You’ll Learn
- How to better utilize productivity tools and work with constraints
- Creation and organization of more advanced blocks and layouts as well as building templates and annotations styles from scratch
- How to use zoom commands, external references, QuickCalc, and dimensioning tools for a more complete and advanced drawing
Upon completion of the Essentials, Intermediate, and Advanced programs, you will be prepared to sit for the national Autodesk certification exam.
Who Should Enroll
- Architectural project managers seeking practical experience with computer-aided design and management
- Drafting professionals who desire to transition from traditional board design and drawing techniques
- Designers and engineers who need state-of-the-art tools
- Individuals considering computer-aided drafting as a career
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Flex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Do you prefer to learn in our classroom or the comfort of your home? With our new Flex course format, you decide what works best for you. Our courses are taught live at a specific day and time in our clean, socially-distanced classroom and are simultaneously broadcast to our virtual classroom. With this flexible format, you choose one option when you register: to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting remotely. Either way, you get the same quality instruction from an industry professional in a live meeting with other learners.
- Start Date 04/09/2022
- End Date 05/14/2022
- Delivery Flex
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 6
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $1,199
No extra information available at this moment.