Continue learning how to work more effectively in AutoCAD in this Intermediate-level class. You will be able to better utilize productivity tools and learn how to work with constraints. Create and organize more advanced blocks and layouts as well as build templates and annotation styles from scratch. Learn how to use zoom commands, external references, QuickCalc, and dimensioning tools for a more complete and advanced drawing.
Textbook is required at the first class meeting and is available at the KSU Center bookstore. Internet access is also required. Access to the AutoCAD software outside of the classroom is recommended, but not required for successful completion.
- Use accurate positioning and coordinate entry
- Create and organize drawings using blocks and constraints
- Set up advanced layouts
- Create and modify drawings using external references
- Use advanced Annotation and Dimension styles
- Demonstrate how to use advanced productivity tools
Prerequisites: AutoCAD Essentials or equivalent working experience. Students should have a working knowledge of computers. We strongly recommend that students have access to a Windows computer for this class. MAC computers are not recommended.
#1: AutoCAD Intermediate Certificate
|Start Date||April 06, 2024|
|End Date||May 11, 2024|
|01||Saturday, 04/06/2024||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||TBD Instructor|
|02||Saturday, 04/13/2024||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||TBD Instructor|
|03||Saturday, 04/20/2024||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||TBD Instructor|
|04||Saturday, 04/27/2024||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||TBD Instructor|
|05||Saturday, 05/04/2024||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||TBD Instructor|
|06||Saturday, 05/11/2024||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||KSU Center||ClassRoom||TBD Instructor|
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- WIOA: For students interested in using WIOA funding, please submit the WIOA application as soon as possible to allow up to 6 weeks for WIOA processing.
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: