Become an AWS Certified System Operations Administrator
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the future of cloud computing. As the largest provider of cloud computing services, today’s system operations (SyOps) administrators need to know how to operate and administer AWS solutions. This 100% online course provides a comprehensive overview of AWS and will fully prepare you to sit for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam. Key topics include AWS configuration tools, as well as techniques for creating scalable, automated and repeatable deployments in the cloud.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- Be prepared to take and pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Job Outlook for AWS System Operations Administrator
- System operations administrators are in high demand. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) estimates that demand for network and computer systems administrators will create over 18,00 new jobs between now and 2028.
- However, Amazon Web Services is the largest provider of cloud computing platforms and APIs to enterprise level clients, making AWS systems operations administrators more in-demand than other system operations professionals. According to Payscale.com, certified AWS SysOps administrators make $108,000 on average.
WHAT DOES AN AWS SYSTEM OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR DO?
AWS system operations administrators configure an AWS platform and deploy, maintain and manage operations with the cloud systems environment. While SyOps administrators focus their technical expertise on resolving operational problems, they also:
- Manage and operate scalable networks system
- Control data flow within the AWS platform
- Make recommendations for the appropriate AWS service based on organizational requirements
As an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, you could go on to work in the following roles:
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- System Integrator — Cloud
- Cloud Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect
Includes Materials: The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 6 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: AWS System Operations Certificate - Online
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: