Good grant writing consultants are always in demand. Learn how you can use a basic knowledge of grant or proposal writing to become an expert in the red-hot grant consulting field. This is one field where your creative writing skills can touch thousands of people and literally make a difference in their quality of life.
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of the grant writing process.
- Explore the field of grants consulting.
- Learn where to find consulting resources.
- Set up a homebased consulting office.
- Understand how to charge for your work.
- Discover how to market your consulting business.
- Be able to search for and develop consulting opportunities.
- Understand how to write contractual agreements.
- Understand which types of projects bring in money quickly.
- Learn how manage multiple projects and when to expand your business.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a basic understanding of the grant writing process.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Becoming a Grant Writing Consultant - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Becoming a Grant Writing Consultant - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: