Becoming a Grant Writing Consultant – Online
Good grant writing consultants are always in demand. Learn how you can use a basic knowledge of grant or proposal writing to become an expert in the red-hot grant consulting field. This is one field where your creative writing skills can touch thousands of people and literally make a difference in their quality of life.
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of the grant writing process.
- Explore the field of grants consulting.
- Learn where to find consulting resources.
- Set up a homebased consulting office.
- Understand how to charge for your work.
- Discover how to market your consulting business.
- Be able to search for and develop consulting opportunities.
- Understand how to write contractual agreements.
- Understand which types of projects bring in money quickly.
- Learn how manage multiple projects and when to expand your business.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a basic understanding of the grant writing process.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 01/15/2020
- End Date 03/06/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.