Building Teams That Work – Online
Teams are becoming a staple in today’s workplace. In this course, you’ll learn the components of a successful team and the stages of its development. You’ll master the skills you’ll need to effectively manage projects, make decisions, and solve problems in a team setting. Plus, you’ll have a chance to learn the pitfalls of unhealthy group interaction and minimize any of its effects on your team.
- Explore the characteristics, benefits, and problems inherent in workplace teams.
- Discover the stages teams go through and how to write and enforce a charter.
- Learn the qualities of an effective leader.
- Develop team spirit as you adopt the qualities of an effective member.
- Use clear communication to help you make decisions and solve problems.
- Study virtual team strategies, technology, and leadership.
- Discover common obstacles that can impede your progress.
- Deal effectively with conflict and assess team performance.
NOTE: At the end of this course, you’ll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 05/12/2021
- End Date 07/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.