Teams are becoming a staple in today’s workplace. In this course, you’ll learn the components of a successful team and the stages of its development. You’ll master the skills you’ll need to effectively manage projects, make decisions, and solve problems in a team setting. Plus, you’ll have a chance to learn the pitfalls of unhealthy group interaction and minimize any of its effects on your team.
- Explore the characteristics, benefits, and problems inherent in workplace teams.
- Discover the stages teams go through and how to write and enforce a charter.
- Learn the qualities of an effective leader.
- Develop team spirit as you adopt the qualities of an effective member.
- Use clear communication to help you make decisions and solve problems.
- Study virtual team strategies, technology, and leadership.
- Discover common obstacles that can impede your progress.
- Deal effectively with conflict and assess team performance.
NOTE: At the end of this course, you’ll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: