Business Analysis Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn powerful techniques to improve your decision-making skills at work.
Prerequisite:Proficiency with basic Algebra.
- Explore analytical approaches to making business decisions and the basic steps involved in problem solving.
- Define basic statistical and probability concepts.
- Describe statistical measures, sampling, and survey analysis.
- Describe how to structure problems using Decision Analysis.
- Describe how to incorporate risk in decision-making.
- Explore quantitative and qualitative forecasting approaches.
- Define models and describe their purpose and use.
- Describe modeling in a corporate environment.
- Define basic concepts of financial analyses.
- Discover how to utilize Program Evaluation and Review Techniques and the Critical Path Method.
- Define risk analysis and simulation modeling.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $379
No extra information available at this moment.