Give yourself an employment advantage by developing analytical skills that are consistently in high demand. This course will teach you powerful quantitative methods that will have you making better, more informed, and more effective business decisions. The days of making critical business decisions by instinct or coin toss are long gone. If you are planning a career in business, you cannot afford to miss this course!
- Describe the dual nature of problems and opportunities, the five steps to problem solving.
- Define basic statistical and probability concepts.
- Describe statistical measures, sampling and survey analysis.
- Describe how to structure problems using states of nature and the expected value concept.
- Describe how to incorporate risk in decision-making.
- Describe quantitative and qualitative forecasting approaches.
- Define models and describe their purpose and use.
- Describe modeling in a corporate environment.
- Define basic concepts of financial analyses.
- Describe quantitative project planning techniques.
- Define risk analysis and simulation modeling.
Note: At the end of this course, you’ll receive a certificate indicating the number of hours of this course, which you can then record with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
This course is part of the Project Management Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Business Analysis Introduction - Online
|Start Date||July 13, 2022|
|End Date||August 19, 2022|
#2: Business Analysis Introduction - Online
|Start Date||August 17, 2022|
|End Date||September 23, 2022|
#3: Business Analysis Introduction - Online
|Start Date||September 14, 2022|
|End Date||October 21, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- WIOA: For students interested in using WIOA funding, please submit the WIOA application as soon as possible to allow up to 6 weeks for WIOA processing.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: