Business and Marketing Writing – Online
Using clear explanations, real-life examples, and an animated style, the course solidifies the relationship between business and marketing principles and written communications. You’ll learn how business and marketing objectives affect writing choices. You’ll get practical writing instruction in grammar, clarity, structure and more. You’ll understand issues unique to this discipline, such as buzzwords, working with a team, and marketing ethics.
- Understand marketing principles, writing principles, the role of business and marketing writing, and the role of the business and marketing writer.
- Understand the complexities of corporate image to produce more informed, more potent copy.
- Identify complete and incomplete sentences; identify good uses for sentence fragments; identify and fix comma splices.
- Figure out how to handle buzzwords and jargon and learn ways to make your copy more active and concise.
- Discover ways to edit and proofread more effectively; learn ways to evaluate writing; and understand the principles of direct marketing.
- Review ethical considerations and challenges that arise in the business and marketing world.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 08/12/2020
- End Date 10/02/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.