C# Programming Intermediate – Online
The course begins with programming fundamentals: input/out operations, decision making and looping. You’ll gain hands-on experience with sequential data files, and build a professional-looking and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) application on your own computer.
Prerequisite: C# Programming Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn how to use the C# compiler to write, compile and run a C# program.
- Learn the basic math operators, variable and their data types.
- Learn to use built-in methods and write your own, to make a program modular.
- Learn selection structure utilizing if statements, and repetition structure.
- Learn the while loop, the for loop, and the do loop.
- Learn how to write a program that will interact with a database.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop or Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (any edition), Microsoft Windows 7 or 8, Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 12/11/2019
- End Date 01/31/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.