The course begins with programming fundamentals: input/out operations, decision making and looping. You’ll gain hands-on experience with sequential data files, and build a professional-looking and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) application on your own computer.
Prerequisite: C# Programming Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn how to use the C# compiler to write, compile and run a C# program.
- Learn the basic math operators, variable and their data types.
- Learn to use built-in methods and write your own, to make a program modular.
- Learn selection structure utilizing if statements, and repetition structure.
- Learn the while loop, the for loop, and the do loop.
- Learn how to write a program that will interact with a database.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop or Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (any edition), Microsoft Windows 7 or 8, Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: C# Programming Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: C# Programming Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: