C# Programming Introduction – Online
Learn the fundamentals of computer programming with C#, the programming language that incorporates the best features of Visual Basic, C++, and Java.
Understand fundamentals such as input/output operations, decision making, and looping. Then explore the many benefits of object oriented programming, with plenty of vivid, real-life examples. Gain hands-on experience with sequential data files and be able to build a professional-looking and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) application on your very own computer.
- Learn to write, debug, and run a C# program.
- Declare, initialize, and use data variables.
- Write and call value returning methods and pass variables by value and by reference.
- Learn to write and use the if and switch selection structures.
- Write while, do, and for loops and use variable arrays.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.