Learn how to program in C++, even if you have no prior programming experience! Create programs for Microsoft Windows using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition. Learn Object-Oriented techniques, how to create windows and forms, and how to program in a step-by-step nature. This course is ideal whether you’re an enthusiast, a business person hoping to advance your career, or someone who already knows how to program but wants to move ahead to C++ and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Install Visual C++ and learn about real-world objects around us.
- Analyze a process in a step-by-step manner, and translate the process into a computer language.
- Divide a task into functions and step through the code with a debugger.
- Divide up your source code, study other compilers, and continue to learn.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition (free Express edition can be downloaded from Microsoft).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: