Certified Financial Planner™ Program
Are you passionate about numbers and people? If so, personal financial planning could be a rewarding career path. With the need for financial planning services at an all-time high, individuals are looking to secure their financial future and they need a professional, competent advisor to get there. This program provides you with the skills and training needed to deliver comprehensive and accurate personal financial planning services to your clients. This extensive 14-month course is taught by industry professionals who are part of Atlanta’s financial services community.
PrerequisitesHigh school diploma or equivalent, and working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
Course CalendarCFP Course Calendar Updated June 6, 2019
What You’ll Learn
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Savings and Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Plan Development (Capstone)
Capstone ProjectThis program concludes with a Capstone project that will allow students to develop a complete financial plan for a fictional client. This will help students integrate their knowledge of all subject areas and prepare them to take the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ exam.
Who Should Enroll
- Financial planners looking to achieve their CFP® certification.
- Professionals who are specialists in a specific area – brokerage, insurance, accounting, banking and related fields – and want to learn how everything works together.
- Career changers interested in financial planning.
- Review financial aid options.
- Restrictions apply. Call 470-578-6765 for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Start Date 08/13/2019
- End Date 10/01/2020
- Delivery Classroom
- Total Hours 270
- Class Sessions 113
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 27
- Fee $3,999
No extra information available at this moment.